Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Leadership Program is a continuation of already existing long-term, successful cooperation between Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) and Georgian Foundation for Strategic and International Studies (GFSIS). The abovementioned program has been conducted since 2013 and is being extended from year to year.
The program consists of two major parts: the intensive training course in National Security and Diplomacy and the Media Training. The program is intended for civil servants, young leaders, academicians and media affiliates.
Project aims to:
- To create a venue for training and education of the civil servants and academicians
- To create the network of young, motivated professionals;
- To promote the ideas and prospects for the future of Turkish-Georgian friendship and strategic partnership;
- To enhance the capabilities of Georgian media affiliates;
- To create the format for training of the young leaders and future decision-makers;
- To establish the venue for cooperation between the Georgian and Turkish; academia and scholars.